This Palace was established by its owner Alexan Al-KassanAbsakheroun who was born at Abnob center, Asyut Governorate, in 1865.
He graduated from the American College of Asyut in 26 may 1882 AD, then studied at the Faculty of law.
He became a member in the Evangelical Church in 1880 AD, he was a deputy for the Evangelical community for 40 years and he died in 28 May 1949 AD.The Palace was established in 1910 as written on the top of the southern (main) façade of the palace.
Architectural description: the Palace is built on the carrying walls system and it consists of two floors except for the eastern side overlooking the Nile which consists of three floors; having a third floor for the servants.The Palace is surrounded by a garden with an iron fence; the garden is about one and half feddan.
The southern façade is the main one and it is divided into three parts; the right and the left parts are identical, each one is a protruding semi-octagonal cluster. The façade has three solid windows at the basement and the second floorhas three windows openings.
The second floor on the other hand consists of three flying balconies covered with wooden shutter and they take a semi-circular shape, preceded by baluster fence carried on a semi-circular shell.
The middle part presents the entrance block, preceded by a curved stair consisting of 6 steps with handrail.
All the Palace façades are crowned on the top with stone attic carried on small stone corbels of acanthus leaves and little spiral scrolls ends on the top with a stone fence and intervened by some small stone buttress at the corners.